- Technical Fundamental Skills
- Shooting form analysis and breakdown
- Ball handling
- Offensive and defensive footwork
- Tactical Understanding/Basketball IQ
- Game and practice video breakdown to identify strengths, weaknesses, areas for overall improvement.
- Breakdown drills to create a better understanding to be able to coach yourself and build confidence for all aspects of the game.
- In-practice live situations for players to read and react in game speed.
- Flair and Feel of the Game
- Build confidence in players to play through mistakes.
- Repetition, Repetition, Repetition
Programs designed individually to develop each of the following keys:
- Reaction time
One of the biggest overlooked keys to becoming a high-level athlete, especially in youth sports. We offer the help and guidance young athletes need to create good eating habits.
- Summer/Pre-season/In-season meal plans
- Dietary supplement advice
- Body weight issues
- Pre-game/practice and Post-game/practice nutrition advice
Our town physiotherapy clinic “Mattur” provides some of the countries best sports physiotherapists. Their services working with our program help us in a number of ways:
- Injury management education
- Physical therapy
- Injury evaluation
- Sports massage
- Corrective training programs
Basketball Networking Framework
Our staff has basketball experience at multiple levels globally, to help our athletes understand the basketball business, what it takes to play basketball at the NCAA and professional levels, and help guide them in whatever career path they want to pursue. We know how to help our athletes network with the right people that can advance their careers. Showing them how to effectively communicate at a professional level
Staff experience includes:
- Academy basketball
- Prep school
- NCAA basketball
- Senior national team basketball
- Professional basketball in Europe
- Basketball camps in multiple countries
Teamwork Training, Mental Training, and Leadership Skills
The skills learnt on the court can translate directly into the real world. We help our athletes identify these character building traits, to help them prepare to perform better on and off the court.
- Goal setting
- Decision making
- Time management
- Learning accountability with yourself and how to hold others accountable
- The 3 C’s: Concentration, Confidence and Consistency
- Social media training